Anthology of Interest II
I didn’t ask for a completely reasonable excuse! I asked you to get busy! No! The cat shelter’s on to me. Why not indeed!
Kif Gets Knocked Up A Notch
All I want is to be a monkey of moderate intelligence who wears a suit… that’s why I’m transferring to business school! I daresay that Fry has discovered the smelliest object in the known universe! Hey, tell me something. You’ve got all this money. How come you always dress like you’re doing your laundry?
- Goodbye, friends. I never thought I’d die like this. But I always really hoped.
- Bite my shiny metal ass.
- I just want to talk. It has nothing to do with mating. Fry, that doesn’t make sense.
- Oh, how I wish I could believe or understand that! There’s only one reasonable course of action now: kill Flexo!
Love’s Labors Lost in Space
Bite my shiny metal ass. Oh, you’re a dollar naughtier than most. So I really am important? How I feel when I’m drunk is correct? Is today’s hectic lifestyle making you tense and impatient? Goodbye, friends. I never thought I’d die like this. But I always really hoped.
I Second That Emotion
Fry! Stay back! He’s too powerful! You seem malnourished. Are you suffering from intestinal parasites? Maybe I love you so much I love you no matter who you are pretending to be. Can I use the gun? Now what? You, a bobsleder!? That I’d like to see!
- How much did you make me?
- So I really am important? How I feel when I’m drunk is correct?
The 30% Iron Chef
Morbo can’t understand his teleprompter because he forgot how you say that letter that’s shaped like a man wearing a hat. No. We’re on the top. I just want to talk. It has nothing to do with mating. Fry, that doesn’t make sense. Bender?! You stole the atom.